Mate 40e brand new smartphone from Huawei is launched recently on March 10, 2021, in limited nations yet, but the device has already created hype in the smartphone industry. Huawei has always brought the revolutionary camera with this mobile phone with other impressive specifications in the device. An Octa-core processor powers the extra strong processor with two 2.86GHz and two 2.36GHz powered cores and four 1.95GHz cores suitable for multitasking and smooth running of heavy applications and games.
Below we will discuss in-depth detailing regarding the device’s hardware and software segments with an honest review of it.
The rear camera section is designed in a unique ring shape structure with the 64MP primary camera, 16MP extra-wide camera, and an 8MP telephoto camera making it a perfect camera combined with an f/1.9 aperture. The mobile body is lightweight and splash-proof that comes in 3 elegant color choices: black, white, and mystic silver.
The device is fueled by a 4200mAh lithium-polymer battery that is non-removable but sleek and powerful for nonstop device usage the whole day long. Moreover, the device supports fast charging via wired and wireless charging technology. The smartphone can also be used as a powerhouse for other devices through the 5W reverse charging feature.
Moving to the speakers’ section, you will get stereo speakers set with the device that makes music listening or movie watching worth the experience. The device’s solid built quality, accompanied by its beautiful looks, makes it the right choice in its price segment.
So, a smartphone geek would consider the device a little less attractive for its CPU and GPU. On the other hand, the device has striking looks, especially the mystic silver variant, which looks incredibly attractive. The ring-shaped camera section and the glass back add to the phone’s beauty and give a solid build quality feel on holding the phone. While considering buying the phone, one can compare it to other Huawei mate 40 smartphones.
Huawei Mate 40e ReviewHuawei Mate 40e Review
Features80/100 Very good
- With the mate 40e device, one will get to enjoy an expanded curved screen that goes all the way to half of this device's width, providing additional screen space.
- Talking of the sensors, this device houses a fast fingerprint sensor, Infrared blaster, gyroscope sensor, and laser autofocus camera sensor that makes the smartphone top-notch.
- It has a 6.5 inch full HD OLED display with 1080x2376 pixels, supporting HD picture quality for entertainment purposes.
- The display has an inbuilt fingerprint scanner at the bottom of the display and a notch on the front camera's top.
- The device's body design and other physical looks are similar to its sibling Huawei mate 40, meaning the design is shared and not unique.
- Also, one can get a high clock speed processor in the other mate 40 series than this device that is a non-negotiable factor.
- The GPU of this device is believed to be less powerful than other present-day mobile phones, compromising the smartphone experience.